Joining WANOSCG is about becoming part of a group of people dedicated to the study of West Australian native orchids..
In order to become a member of the Western Australian Native Orchid Study and Conservation Group [WANOSCG Inc] :
- Fill out the application form (see attached document- WANOSCG Application Form 2016)
- post it to WANOSCG, PO BOX 323, VICTORIA PARK, W.A. 6979
- email it to firstname.lastname@example.org
- bring it along to our monthly meeting held at 7:30pm on the 3rd Wednesday of the month (March to November)
at the Botanic Gardens and Park Authority office, Fraser Avenue, Kings Park, Perth.
- Upon receiving notification that your application to join WANOSCG (Inc) has been accepted please pay the nomination and annual membership fees.
A nomination fee of $25 applies. This entitles a new member to one name badge and copies of the club Constitution and field trip guidelines and procedures. Additional badges are $15.
Membership fee is $30 (for individual or family) or as decided by the Committee from time to time, for the club financial year from 1 February to 31 January each year. This entitles members to a copy of the club bulletin for the months of March to November inclusive and the use of club’s library.
A pro-rata fee applies for membership commencing after 30 June. For those joining in
July $15.00; August $12.50; September $10.00; October $7.50; November $5.00
Payment of the nomination and annual fees can be made:
- in person to the Treasurer
- by mail with cheques made out to WANOSCG and sent to
- WANOSCG, PO BOX 323, VICTORIA PARK, W.A. 6979
- by electronic transfer to the club’s bank account:
- BSB : 306044
- Bank name : Bankwest
- Account number : 5492468
Note: If you choose to send money electronically please identify what the payment is for (eg Annual Fees, Nomination Fee) and send a copy of your electronic receipt to email@example.com .